To provide new innovative methods to extend existing ministries and develop new ministries to proclaim the gospel message of Christ crucified.
To glorify God by being a center for innovative Christian ministries proclaiming the gospel message to the world.
To glorify God by being a center for providing and developing services, tools, and innovative methods and by assisting leaders within Christian ministries.
- Biblically Based: It is through Scripture alone that we base our beliefs and this forms the basis for the work we do.
- Stewardship Driven: We respect the gifts of all believers and strive to make the best use of talents, time, and treasure in all of the ministry we do.
- Servant Leaders: We seek to behave as servant leaders, knowing Christ served as the ultimate example.
- GIA Responsibilities: We seek to provide a means for more believers to put this time of grace and their gifts into action. We encourage daily study of the Word, and we work as one body of Christ knowing we all have a call to follow him and serve.
- Open Communication: We demonstrate our respect for one another, fellow Christians, and the souls of unbelievers through listening and consistent, forthright, open, and Christ-like communications.
- Developing People: The success of our ministries is a shared responsibility and occurs as each person matures through continual growth in the Word and development in their spiritual lives as well as in nurturing of their talents.
GIA Scriptural Basis
- Matthew 28:19 – Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
- Matthew 20:28 – …just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
- James 1:22 – Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.